Wednesday, February 8, 2012

ReTweet :D


ReTweet!! haha, Let's read all this sentences. It's really meaningful! Ada yang kene mengena denganku and ada yang pasal kehidupan harian kite. Mari membaca ;)

"Remember God would never take something away from you without the intention of replacing it with something much better."


"Be careful who you trust & tell your problems to. Everyone who smiles at you is not your friend."


"Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are."


"Strangers can become best friends just as easy as best friends can become strangers."


"I don't regret the things I've done, I regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance."


"I don't hate you, I never will. I just act like I do, because it's easier than admitting that I miss you."


"This is how it goes. I will respect those who respect me, and forget those who forget me. Simple as that."


"Don’t let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present."


Ada yang bermakna kan kan, so apa apa pun setiap orang perlu pandai menikmati hidup dan mewarnai nya dengan penuh bermakna. Hidup hanya sekali ye. Btw tadi exam hmmm Alhamdulillah la. Hope esok boleh jawab! esok paper susahhh, pening dah nak baca notes hahaha. May ALLAH bless me, amin.

No comments: