Monday, October 17, 2011

it's my day, damn touching T.T

Oh 16 october sudah berakhir, maka dengan itu saya diishtiharkan budak besar!
Omg, cepatnya masa berlalu, umur pun dah makin meningkat, kalau orang dulu dulu sure akan cakap, dah boleh kahwin dah budak ni. hahaha. This year, my birthday is different than before ;) because this year someone do surprise birthday for me and advance birthday lagi tuh. Seriously unexpected okeh, coz i though they all will celebrate on sunday morning, but they do surprise for me on saturday night at 10pm. On that time i'm going out to ehsan restaurant to watched football MU vs Liverpool with noob and my lil bro. Then, balik je rumah terus nampak cake on the table and they sing a "happy birthday" song for me. Damn touching and happy. Lets see my cake, he bought my favorite cake! omg omg, i like this cake so much! blueberry cheese cake, damn delicious!

Thanks for the gift yer adik adik yang sengal. abis muka kena cake, haha
and i get something, tadaaa


thank u so much noob, even though u said this is not official present but
i still appreciate it and i love it ;)

On my special day, someone want to treat me for lunch, yahuu. bestnya kan kan. He bring me to sunway pyramid, actually he already purchase coupon at Fish Manhattan, but he forgot to print it out, so he bring me to Tony Roma's. Omg, dah lama mengidam kowt. A billion billion thank u to him coz treat me a best ever lunch. selalu orang bawa pergi dinner, tapi ni lain sikit, coz ikut pesanan orang orang tua "malam malam tak elok keluar ;p".
 Mari pilih menu ;)
 mine
his 
let's makang, 
after makang, we a bit hyper, haha
maklum la dah kenyang kan ;p
i know we so gediks, hahaha
ni kekonon sweet la.hahaha

Thanks again again and again.
thanks for everything.
thank you so so so much also to my lovely family
i love all of u so so much,
*Pandai ye korang komplot dengan noob. haha
I will remember this day forever. 
thanx again T_T

okey laa, i bubbling panjang gilaa hari ni, hahaha
esok kena balik rumah ke-2, mmu cyber!
start new sem d, aiyaaaaa..
tak terasa cuti sem woo..
okeh, later i will story pasal my road trip to johor and singapore ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally letak jugak awak gambar si 'DIA' dekat sini ye. Dulu cerita cerita je takda gambar. so official la ni eh eh :)

onethebomb! said...

eh, kite selalu cite psl dia ke??hahaha..eh mnde, silap org ni.haha