Friday, June 18, 2010

Special Wishes, only for U

The only words i can say is
'' I LOVE U SO MUCH WALID ''
I would like to wish Happy Father's Day 
to you Walid.

A Father means so many things...
A understanding heart,
A source of strength and of support
Right from the very start.

WALID;
U are the greatest father's in the world
U are everything to Me.
Without U, i really feel lonely in the world
U are most caring and the best ever father's in my life
I really need U until end of my life.

'' Ya ALLAH, kau panjangkan lah umur walid ku.
 Kau murahkan lah rezeki walid ku dimuka bumi mu ini. 
Kau jauhkan lah segala penyakit darinya.
Kau ampunnilah segala dosa dosanya, 
samada dosa kecil atau dosa besar walid ku. 
Kau permudahkan lah segala urusan dan 
berilah kesejahteraan hidup nya dimuka bumi MU ini. Amin ''

Happy Father's Day to all father's in the world
on 20/06/2010
for me everyday is father's and mother's day,ily
(saja wish awal coz nak balik umah malam nih.
will of 2days, so i'll not update blog until sunday)

2 comments:

niena said...

terima kasih anak ku!
wahahahaha

onethebomb! said...

hahahha..bongoknya nina!