Tuesday, April 22, 2014

21. Alhamdulillah

SOMETIMES I fell so blessed when people around me too cares about me.
Feel so glad to have all of you.

Thank you ya ALLAH for giving me new friends like them.

Even I'm a single girl, I don't felt so lonely cause I know someone is always there when I need it. Thanks to all of you, sometimes you make me smile, happy, sad, mad and moody. That's mean you're something to me, Thank you YA ALLAH for lend me a good friend like them. Do and really appreciate it.

 Sometimes we do not realize what has ALLAH do for us, ALLAH give us new friends without we expecting, ALLAH has planning something great for us. So, do not forget to keep a prayer to the Lord and always remember ALLAH no matter where you go. Alhamdulillah, thank you ya ALLAH SWT.

No comments: