Friday, November 22, 2013

I am Debt collector, ah longggg woah

ALHAMDULILLAH IT'S FRIDAY bebeh ;)

Really enjoy this week cause boss not around, so tak ada la asyik kena panggil and kena kacau dengan boss haha. So, I can finish all my works by this week and next week yeayyy... Oh ya, semalam saya jadi AhhLONG woooah, kutip hutang hutang sama penghutang. Yela kami dah buat Audit but they haven't pay us. So, buat muka tebal contact all the company to pay us back ;) and berjaya dapat duit balik, semua promise to pay next week, yahuu.. If not i will call u all again and again, don't care. So, my position beralih jap ke Debt collector hohoho.

Btw, do you know one of rakyat M'sia went to British got talent? don't uuu don't uuu know that? Siapa-siapa dengar radio sure know that. He is Raja Syahiran, my bff lil bro. Feel so proud of uuu syirann. Tak sangka ur talent akan sampai ke sana, bebi wish u all the best and gudluck!! May ur luck with u, Aminnnn.. Talent dia buat "beat box", kalau korang perasan dulu masa Era ada pertandingan bunyi suara pelik if i not mistaken, he is the one yang winner tuuuu. So bangga ok! Me also so bangga coz he likes my brother, know him since he's primary school same school and class with my brother. Gudluck again syiran!! ;) 

Ok shut down time.........

No comments: