Wednesday, October 17, 2012

16.10.12 It's my day :)

16.10.2012
happy birthday to me :)
i getting bigger and bigger, eh i mean matured enough haha

Thank u ALLAH S.W.T for giving me another year of life.
Thank u for the people who remembered me today by sending sms, message, tweet, facebook and instagram, gifts and good wishes.

Thank u for all the experience of this past year, for times of success which will always be happy memories, for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for u, for times of joy when the sun was shining, 
for times of sadness which drove me to u.

Forgive me for the hours i wasted, for the chances i failed to take, for the opportunities i missed this past year. 
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to u. Amin

p/s: Alhamdulillah, 
i still be able to see my grandmother, 
my parents and my lovely siblings. 
Thank u ALLAH.

No comments: