Sunday, May 30, 2010

29 May 2010

Anyway still nak wish;
Happy 49th Birthday Umie
I Love You So Much





Dear Umie I love you and want you to know,
I think of you often wherever I go
You lift me up, you're like walking sunshine
I am lucky to have a great mother like mine
Your endless affection makes you special and rare,
 I'm always amazed by how much you care
What you've given to me I can never repay, 
Thank you, Umie, on your 49th birthday.

Actually this entry yesterday nya post
but disebabkan busy gila then tak sempat nak online
and then tak sempat la nak post entry nih
Yesterday letih gila gila because we all buat
surprise berbeque birthday party
for my lovely mum
Just buat simple,semua nya plan abang akuh
so yang datang only gf's abang abang aku and
 kawan kawan yang terdekat
ingatkan abis awal semalam, last last pkl3 baru abis
bajet tak ramai yang datang, makin malam makin ramai plak
tiba tiba adik aku panggil geng geng dia
But, yang special on that day is
my lil bro baked cake for my umie
surprise kowt
cake cheese strawberry (sumpah sedap)
tak sia sia kau belajar dekat taylor ye boy
malas la nk upload pic because tak masukkan
dalam comp lagi, later laa okeh daa

No comments: